The VA710 is supplied with* UKAS Calibration Certificate for just £330!
The VA710 Thermocouple Calibrator is a precision source and measurement tool for calibrating thermocouples and instruments. The calibrator measures through a thermocouple mini socket and can measure in °C, °F or mV.
- UKAS Calibrated in Measure & Simulate Modes on K, N, R & mV Ranges (supplied with* UKAS certificate)
- Measure or simulate thermocouples and millivolts
- 8 Types of Thermocouple:- J, K, N, R, S, T, E, B
- Supplied with soft carry case.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Large 5 digit LCD
- Built in Cold Junction Compensation.
- Displays Cold Junction (ambient) temperature.
- Auto Power Off after 30 minutes (can be set: 15 - 60 minutes or disabled)
- Low battery indcation.
- Optional external power supply also available.
Type K Measure & Simulate: 0, 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200°C
Type N Measure & Simulate: 100, 300, 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1300°C
Type R Measure & Simulate: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600°C
milli Volt (mV) Measure & Simulate: 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50mV
|Type J||-200 to 1200°C||0.1°C||± (0.3°C+10µV)|
|Type K||-200 to 1370°C||0.1°C||± (0.3°C+10µV)|
|Type T||-200 to 400°C||0.1°C||± (0.3°C+10µV)|
|Type E||-200 to 950°C||0.1°C||± (0.3°C+10µV)|
|Type R||-20 to 1750°C||1°C||± (1°C+10µV)|
|Type S||-20 to 1750°C||1°C||± (1°C+10µV)|
|Type B||600 to 1800°C||1°C||± (1°C+10µV)|
|Type N||-250 to 1300°C||0.1°C||± (0.3°C+10µV)|
|mV||-10mV to 100mV||0.01mV||± (0.025% +2 counts)|
Display: 88888 Counts
CJC (Cold Junction Compensation) Accuracy: ±0.3°C
Temperature Coefficient: ±0.02%/°C for 0 - 18°C and 28 - 50°C (Spec above is for 18 to 28°C)
Power Requirements: 6x AAA 1.5V Batteries (Supplied)
Size (LxWxH): 205 x 98 x 46mm
Weight (Inc Batteries): 472g*Unless version without calibration is selected. Note: The lead time for the calibrated version will be longer if the version without calibration is not shown as in stock.