200°C DHG Laboratory Ovens
The DHG range of low cost, general purpose, laboratory ovens are designed for low temperature thermal treatment such as drying, heating and thermal testing in an air-flow assisted environment. Three models are available with nominal chamber sizes: 70, 240, 620 litres
Forced convection by the fan situated in the back panel provides more efficient drying and quicker heating, as well as improved temperature uniformity throughout the chamber. With a temperature range of 10°C above ambient up to 200°C, the precision temperature control system provides excellent stability, with virtually no over-shoot.
We offer our standard builds available for ordering online (below). Our ovens are available with optional UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration of the temperature controller and temperature sensor as a system or also with a 5-point thermal survey of the chamber volume. Calibration options take longer, please contact us for a quote with current lead-times. For a wide range of customisation options, as well as the potential for bespoke customisations to your requirements, also see our SNOL 300LFN models.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller, featuring:
- Basic Dwell Timed Program as standard
- Large clear display
- 0.1°C resolution
- Built-in over-temperature protection system
- Solid State electrical power switching for better accuracy
- Stainless steel lined chamber
- Glass observation window
- Fan assisted air flow for good chamber uniformity
- Control knob for internal or external circulation selection
- Entry Port, at the side, 50mm diameter.
- Long-term product support and sustainability - TMS stock spares and accessories at our UK factory for service, repair or upgrade, should the need arise.
- Optional UKAS calibration & thermal surveys available at extra cost
DHG Laboratory Ovens Datasheet
|DHG-9070||20L||400 x 350 x 500mm||550 x 680 x 810mm|
|DHG-9240||60L||500 x 600 x 740mm||650 x 900 x 1050mm|
|DHG-9620||120L||800 x 600 x 1300mm||1020 x 940 x 1700mm|