18 and 24 versions are also available, please contact us for details.
The ABB ScreenMaster RVG200 is a secure, easy-to-use paperless recorder. Process signals can be connected directly to the RVG200's analogue inputs or transferred to it via digital communications.
All process data, including alarm conditions, maths calculation results and totalizer values, are displayed clearly to the operator and archived securely in an encrypted format for review using the accompanying DataManager Pro computer software.
A touch screen, featuring swipe gesture control, provides fast and intuitive operation. USB ports further simplify the operation by enabling peripherals (for example, a keyboard, mouse or barcode scanner) to be attached.
- 5.7" (144mm) Touch screen IP66 (NEMA 4X) front panel protection
- AMS 2750 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Web server remote supervision using PC or smart phone web browser (no special software required)
- Acknowledge alarms, operate totalisers, load new configurations remotely
- Email of process alarm, status reports, critical process notification (as standard)
- DataManager Pro basic functionality PC software as standard (full version is extra, software is acquired by download)
- Ethernet, USB (x2, front and rear), SD card slot, all as standard
- Ethernet Modbus TCP (master and slave) as standard
- 5 amp change over relay as standard
- 24Vdc, 90-264Vac power supply as standard
Universal Inputs (6, 12 or 18 input channels depending on model) - mA, mV, voltage, resistance, thermocouple (B,C,D,E,J,K,L,N,R,S,T), RTD (PT100, PT1000, Ni120, Ni1000), digital volt-free, digital 24VOutputs:
1x Change-over Relay 250V AC 5A AC max, 30V DC 5A DC maxDimensions:
145x153x175mm (WxHxD)Panel cut-out:
138x138mmDepth behind panel:
100 to 240V AC ±10 % (90 min. to 264V max.) 50 / 60 Hz, 24V DC (23.0 to 24.5V DC) (AC and DC ranges have different terminals and only one type of supply can be connected).
When used with thermocouples, the RVG200 can either have 1 CJC measurement sensor (supplied) per board (6 channels) or as many one CJC sensor per channel (giving the highest level of accuracy). Extra CJC sensors can be ordered separately if required: ABB CM30 / RVG200 CJC Sensor Terminal Module
.We also offer the whole ABB RVG200 range, with additional optional features, including:
Please contact us for a quotation with your requirements. ABB RVG200 Recorder Datasheet
- 24 input channels
- Optional output module cards for relays, analogue, Transmitter PSUs
- DataManager Pro basic functionality PC software as standard (full version is extra)
- Sensors and UKAS calibration in accordance with AMS 2750F is optionally available from TMS
These units are part of a wider range, see the whole range.