The ABB ScreenMaster RVG200 is a secure, easy-to-use paperless recorder. Up to 24 process signals can be connected directly to the RVG200’s analogue inputs or transferred to it via digital communications.
All process data, including alarm conditions, maths calculation results and totalizer values, are displayed clearly to the operator and archived securely in an encrypted format for review using the accompanying DataManager Pro computer software.
A touch screen, featuring swipe gesture control, provides fast and intuitive operation. USB ports further simplify the operation by enabling peripherals (for example, a keyboard, mouse or barcode scanner) to be attached.
See more videos about the RVG200 and its operation.
- 5.7” (144mm) Touch screen IP66 (NEMA 4X) front panel protection
- AMS 2750 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Web server remote supervision using PC or smart phone web browser (no special software required)
- Acknowledge alarms, operate totalisers, load new configurations remotely
- Email of process alarm, status reports, critical process notification (as standard)
- DataManager Pro basic functionality PC software as standard (full version is extra)
- 6, 12, 18 or 24 universal input channels (Thermocouple, RTD, mA, Volts, etc)
- Optional output module cards for relays, analogue, Transmitter PSUs
- Ethernet, USB (x2, front and rear), SD card slot, all as standard
- Ethernet Modbus TCP (master and slave) as standard
- 5 amp change over relay as standard
- 24Vdc, 90-264Vac power supply as standard
- Custom View – Can be setup bto match the process, to aid operators monitoring its status.
- Remote Operation – Full operation through a web-browser, connected through the network.
- Sensors and UKAS calibration in accordance with AMS 2750 is optionally available from TMS