The ControlMaster CM15 is a highly versatile, 1/8 DIN universal process indicator. Detailed process information is presented clearly on the CM15's full-color TFT display and an intuitive operator interface simplifies configuration and operation.
Fully configurable via the easy-to-navigate front panel menus, the CM15 can be commissioned rapidly.
- Comprehensive display of process status - Crystal-clear, full-colour TFT display
- User-customizable - Exceptionally easy to use
- Built to survive - IP 66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
- 2 analogue inputs - Process Inputs for many common process signals
- Transmitter Power Supply - To power various process sensors
Base (see datasheeet page 3)Universal Process Input (Input 1):
Thermocouple, RTD, Resistance, mA, V, mV, Frequency, Digital Input
Thermocouple: B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T
RTD: 2 or 3-wire PT100
Resistance: 0 to 550 Ω or 0 to 10 kΩ
mA: 0 to 50 mA
V: 0 to 25 V
mV: 0 to 150 mV
Frequency: 0 to 6000 Hz (0-signal: -3 to 5 V, 1-signal: 15 to 30 V)
Digital Input: Volt-free or 24 VProcess Input (Input 2):
Thermocouple (Input 1 must also be set to thermocouple), mA, V, mV, Digital InputOutputs:
Analogue / Digital Output: 0-20mA Programable or Digital Pulse
Relay: Change-Over, 5A 240Vac maxTransmitter Power Supply:
2-wire, 24Vdc, 45mA maxSupply Voltage:
100 to 240VacDimensions (Overall):
97 x 97 x 141mm (WxHxD)Depth behind panel:
121mm ABB CM15 DatasheetWe also offer the whole ABB CM15 range, with additional optional features, including:
Please contact us for a quotation with your requirements.
- Additional outputs; 1x analogue, 2x digital, 3x relay
- Ethernet or RS485 Modbus comms
- Additional Functionality: Maths, Timers, Real time alarms, Dual indicator/totaliser, Display Customisation
- Sensors and UKAS calibration is optionally available from TMS
These units are part of a wider range, see the whole range.