The ABB ControlMaster CM15 is a flexible, universal 1/8 DIN universal process indicator. A crystal-clear, full-colour, TFT display shows operators exactly the information they need to know and provides operation menus in full text, making the CM15 easy and intuitive to use.
Available as a basic indication-only model, or enhanced through plug-and-play function keys and I/O modules, the CM15 offers totalization, level, maths, logic, counter and alarm functions, making it extremely flexible and able to solve many tricky application requirements. MODBUS® and Ethernet communication options ensure easy integration and connectivity to supervisory or control systems.
Fully configurable via the front panel menus or PC configuration software. The CM15 is easy to quickly install and can be commissioned rapidly.
A version of this indicator is also available in a wall-mount enclosure as the ABB CMF160.
- Comprehensive display of process status
– Crystal-clear, full-colour TFT display
- Exceptionally easy to use
– Intuitive user interface and clear text prompts make installation, commissioning and operation quick and simple
- Scalable to match application requirements
– Comprehensive hardware and software options
- Problem solving capability
– Flexible functionality including maths, and logic providing power to solve complex application requirements
- Built to survive
– IP 66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
- Flexible connectivity
– Ethernet and MODBUS® RS-485 communications options