With the emphasis being on simplicity and available in four standard formats, the 3200 range provides precise temperature control with a host of options. A simple 'QuickStart' code is used to configure all of the essential functions required to control your process and, if preferred, this can be pre-set by Eurotherm to your requirements.
When accessing the controller's interface you will find that every parameter is accompanied by a scrolling text message to describe its function. The 3200 has a host of advanced features including heater failure detection, timer, setpoint programmer and a recipe feature that is unique in this class of product. All of these features can be configured with an extremely simple to use PC wizard configuration tool. Configurations can be saved to file and reused or modified to suit other applications in the future.
The Eurotherm 3200 series includes the Eurotherm 3216 (1/16 DIN size), Eurotherm 3208 (1/8 DIN vertical size), Eurotherm 32h8 (1/8 DIN horizontal size) and Eurotherm 3204 (1/4 DIN size).Standard
- 1 PID control loop
- Universal Process Input (Thermocouple, RTD, milliamps (external shunt), volts, millivolts)
- 3208 & 3204 : Transmitter Power Supply and 1 Digital Input
- Real text display with scrolling text messages to help to describe settings
- Dial meter indicator display on 3204 and 3208
- Configuration by a 'Quick Code' with templates for common applications
- Suitable for use in Nadcap AMS2750 heat treatment applications (in conjunction with suitable calibration etc regime)
features include (some are mutually exclusive):
- Programmer function with 1 program of 8 steps of Ramp-Dwell pairs.
- Up to 3 (2 on 3216) outputs total: Logic, Relay, Analogue DC, Triac; and Change-over Relay output
- Up to 4 (3 on 3216) Digital Inputs total
- Remote Setpoint Input (mA, Volts).
- Digital Communication: RS232 Modbus RTU, RS485 Modbus RTU
- Configuration by USB adaptor lead with free iTools PC software.