The SM500F is a field-mountable videographic recorder. Its unique enclosure design enables panel mounting or wall of the unit.
Process data is displayed clearly to the local operator through a variety of display formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator displays. Additionally, process data is logged securely to the removable memory card. Ethernet communications provide convenient remote monitoring of the process and access to logged data.
The models with Ethernet include cable entry glands (3 x standard (1/2" NPT) and 1 x Ethernet supplied) as standard, other models have none (4 x blanking plug supplied).
- Unique universal mounting capability
- 5.7" (144mm) colour display
- Secure data recording
- 12 software recording virtual channels (for min, max, etc)
- Remote access and data retrieval (Ethernet Option)
- Install into the harshest of process environments (IP66 & NEMA4X rated)
Universal Inputs (1, 2, 3 or 4 input channels depending on model) - mA, mV, voltage, resistance, thermocouple (B,C,D,E,J,K,L,N,R,S,T), RTD (PT100, PT1000, Ni120, Ni1000) 3 or 4-wire, digital volt-free, digital 24VOutputs:
1x Relay 250V AC 5A AC max, 30V DC 5A DC max (switch configurable as NO or NC)Dimensions:
158x144x82mm (WxHxD)Panel cut-out:
138x138mmDepth behind panel:
48 mmSupply Voltage:
100 to 240V AC ±10 % (90 min. to 264V max.) 50 / 60 HzWe also offer the whole ABB SM500F range, with additional optional features, including:
Please contact us for a quotation with your requirements. ABB SM500F Recorder Datasheet
- Up to 7 input channels
- Additional Relay or Transmitter Power Supply
- Maths, Logic, Totalisers and Batch functions
- Pipe Mounting Kit
- DataManager Pro basic functionality PC software as standard (full version is extra)
- Door Lock, Cable Gland and Supply Voltage options
- Sensors and UKAS calibration in accordance with AMS 2750 is optionally available from TMS
These units are part of a wider range, see the whole range.