The ABB CMF310 is a field mount version of the ABB CM30 and replaces the ABB C310 controller.
The ControlMaster CMF310 is a highly versatile, field-mountable, universal PID process controller. With a unique field-mountable design that enables wall-, or pipe-mounting without the need for an additional enclosure. Detailed process information is presented clearly on the CMF310s full-colour TFT display and an intuitive operator interface simplifies configuration and operation.
Highly scalable in both hardware and software functionality, a CMF310 can be specified easily to meet the needs of virtually any process control application - simple or advanced. Powerful control functions such as adaptive control, maths, logic and totalisation provide problem-solving flexibility and make the CMF310 suitable for a wide range of process applications.
Fully configurable via the easy-to-navigate front panel menus or PC configuration software, the CMF310 can be commissioned rapidly and then tuned via the advanced autotune capability.
MODBUS and Ethernet communication options ensure easy integration into a control system.
- Comprehensive display of process status:
- Crystal-clear, full-colour TFT display
- Historical trending
- Exceptionally easy to use :- Intuitive user interface and clear text prompts make installation, commissioning and operation quick and simple
- Scalable to match application requirements :- Comprehensive hardware and software options
- PC Configuration :- Time saving off-line software tool including report generation
- Profile control :- Comprehensive setpoint profiling (timed program) capablities
- Powerful control functionality:
- Cascade, feed-forward, ratio, predictive and adaptive control strategies
- Dual-loop capability
- Problem solving capability :- Flexible functionality including maths, and logic providing power to solve complex application requirements
- Built to survive :- IP 66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
- Flexible connectivity :- Ethernet and MODBUS® RS-485 communications options