TMS stocks a full range of SNOL precision laboratory muffle furnaces, designed for materials testing, heat treatment, ceramic and stoneware samples firing. They are often used in laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios and industrial test labs.
The chamber is made of high thermal efficiency vacuum-formed refractory ceramic fibre, with wound wire heating elements embedded inside the walls (1100°C models) or exposed (1300°C models) and a ceramic tile to protect the fibre base from wear.
Five models are available for use up to 1100°C (continous) with nominal chamber sizes of: 3, 8, 13, 22 & 39 litre. They are normally available from stock for next working day delivery or on a short lead-time.
Two sizes for use up to 1300°C (continous), with exposed heating elements, are normally available from stock. These are also normally suitable for replacing 1200°C muffle furnaces.
In additional to our standard builds available for ordering online (below), TMS uniquely offers a wide range of customisation options, as listed in the datasheets. As well as the potential for bespoke customisations to your requirements. Our furnaces are available with optional UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration of the temperature controller and thermocouple as a system or also with a 5-point thermal survey of the chamber volume. Options normally take longer, please contact us for a quote with current lead-times.
- Omron E5CC Digital PID Temperature Controller (default), featuring:
- Basic Ramp+Dwell Timed Program as standard
- Large clear display
- Lift up door for efficient use of work space (except SNOL 6.7/1300 LSM01)
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction
- High thermal efficiency vacuumed ceramic fibre chamber
- 1100°C models: Heating elements on all four sides embedded in fibre for best uniformity
- 1300°C models: Heating elements exposed on ceramic tubes on both sides
- 1300°C models: Natural convection chimney and Over-Temperature Protection as standard
- High quality thermal insulation materials used throughout
- Ceramic bottom plate to protect fibre from wear
- Low power consumption for low running costs due to energy savings
- Good stability and uniformity
- Long-term product support - TMS stock a wide range of spares and accessories at our UK factory for service, repair or upgrade, should the need arise.
- Optional (unless stated) extras include:
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Timed Setpoint Programs/Profiles
- UKAS ISO17025 Calibration & Survey
- 7 day power-on Timer Clock
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- See the datasheet, or contact us, for more options...
1100°C Laboratory Furnaces Datasheet 1300°C Laboratory Furnaces Datasheet
|SNOL 3/1100 LHM01||1100°C||3L||125 x 200 x 115mm||340 x 470 x 430mm|
|SNOL 8.2/1100 LHM01||1100°C||8.2L||200 x 300 x 133mm||440 x 620 x 510mm|
|SNOL 13/1100 LHM01||1100°C||13L||225 x 360 x 180mm||500 x 700 x 550mm|
|SNOL 22/1100 LHM01||1100°C||22L||275 x 500 x 155mm||600 x 890 x 610mm|
|SNOL 39/1300 LHM01||1100°C||39L||315 x 515 x 225mm||650 x 900 x 740mm|
|SNOL 6.7/1300 LSM01||1300°C||4.6L||135 x 285 x 120mm||445 x 575 x 525mm|
|SNOL 10/1100 LHM01||1300°C||8.6L||180 x 310 x 155mm||510 x 750 x 640mm|