TMS stocks a full range of SNOL 1100°C precision laboratory furnaces, designed for materials testing, heat treatment, ceramic and stoneware samples firing.
The furnaces can be used in laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios and industrial laboratories.
Five models are available with different chamber sizes: 3, 8, 13, 22 & 39 litre. They are normally available from stock for next working day delivery.
Our furnaces are available with optional UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration of the temperature controller and thermocouple as a system or also with a 5-point thermal survey of the chamber volume.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller, featuring:
- Displays measured value & setpoint
- Ramp Dwell Program
- Large clear display
- Lift up door for efficient use of work space
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction
- High thermal efficiency vacuumed ceramic fibre chamber
- Heating elements on all four sides embedded in fibre for best uniformity
- High quality thermal insulation materials used throughout
- Ceramic bottom plate to protect fibre from wear
- Low power consumption for low running costs due to energy savings
- Good stability and uniformity
- Optional extras include chimney and over-temperature protection