The DIAS PYROSPOT 42 Series are digital infrared radiation pyrometers with 2-wire linear output for non-contact measurement for industrial applications from -20°C to 2500°C. The pyrometer’s emissivity can be set with dials on the device. Applications include measurement of surfaces like steel, ceramics, paper, food or glass.
- Measurement range from -20°C to 2500°C
- Response times from 10ms
- 2-wire 4 to 20mA linear temperature output
- Fixed optics with spot sizes from 1.2mm
- Integrated or optional laser aiming light for sighting
- Direct emissivity adjustment on the device
- Robust steel housing with plug connector, diameter 40 mm, protection IP 65