DIAS PYROVIEW 380 infrared cameras provide instant non-contact measurement of 2D temperature distributions with high thermal and spatial resolution. For universal industrial and laboratory applications, surveillance and fire detection. All models are specially designed for long-term use in harsh industrial environments. Different temperature and spectral ranges, measurement frequencies, fields of view and interface types are available.
- Four models cover the temperature range -20°C to 1250°C
- Four models cover the spectral ranges: 8µm to 14µm, 3µm to 5µm, 4.8µm to 5.2µm, 3.9µm
- Sensor Resolution of 384 × 288 pixels
- Measurement frequency 50 frames per second
- Aluminium compact housing, IP54 rated or Robust housing, IP65 rated
- Uncooled microbolometer arrays