The West 8010+ digital panel process indicator provides a high contrast, high visibility display. The indicator is designed for optimal ease of use in a wide variety of temperature and related process applications.
The instrument provides a user selectable dual colour display option with fixed red or green displays or a green to red colour change when an alarm condition occurs.
The 8010+ provides a jumperless configuration, plug in output boards and an efficient PC configurator for quick and simple setup. Additionally, plug-in modules allow PV retransmission or transmitter power supply and up to 4 alarm relays (which can be configured as latching or non-latching).
- Univeral input (TC, RTD, mA, mV, or Volts) with jumperless configuration
- Up to 5 Alarms
- User-selectable operator modes and security options
- Backward compatible panel cut out, housing and terminal wiring capability
- Plug-in output modules are User-selectable and auto-detected
- Up to 5 outputs, including: Relay, Analogue Retransmission (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0-5V or 2-10V), SSR driver, Triac
- Power supply options: 100-240Vac or 24-48Vac/Vdc
- Red or Green upper/lower display colour options
- Optional 24V transmitter power supply (as 3rd output)
- Optional Modbus & ASCII Comms
- Optional Remote/Dual Setpoint
- Optional Windows PC configuration software
Also available in this range is the 1/16 DIN size West 6010+ indicator, see the datasheet below for more details.