The West 6100+ controllers takes flexibility, ease of use and value for money to new levels.
By adding more versatile features and user-friendly functionalities – like remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, a customisable operator/HMI menu, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, and 24VDC transmitter power supply – the controller transforms the complicated into the simple while saving you time (as much as 50% on product set-up), reducing inventory stock and virtually eliminating the likelihood of operator errors.
Making things complicated is easy – the clever trick with the new generation 6100+ Series controller from West is to make it simple.
- Univeral input (TC, RTD, mA, mV, or Volts) with jumperless configuration
- Process & Loop Alarms
- Dual Display
- Heat/Cool Operation
- Auto or Manual Tuning
- Ramping Setpoint
- Adjustable hysteresis
- User-selectable operator modes and security options
- Backward compatible panel cut out, housing and terminal wiring capability
- Plug-in output modules are User-selectable and auto-detected
- Up to 3 outputs, including: Relay, SSR driver, Analogue (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0-5V or 2-10V), Triac
- Power supply options: 100-240Vac or 24-48Vac/Vdc
- Red or Green upper/lower display colour options
- Optional 24V transmitter power supply (as 3rd output)
- Optional Modbus & ASCII Comms
- Optional Remote/Dual Setpoint
- Optional Windows PC configuration software
Also available in this range are 1/8 DIN size and 1/4 DIN size models; the West 8100+ and West 4100+. See the datasheet below for more details.