The Omron E5CN-H is a high-performance process controller, offering high resolution, speed, and
It takes the proven features of the popular E5CN controller to the next level of process control. The E5_N-H-series (E5CN-H, E5EN-H and E5AN-H) has the same ease of installation and operation with the same menu structure as the E5_N series. Adding improved accuracy, speed and process control features.
- High-resolution display with 5 digits/0.01°C display in a compact controller (48 x 48 mm).
- High-speed sampling cycle of 60 ms.
- High Accuracy:
- Thermocouple/Pt input: ±0.1% of PV
- Analogue input: ±0.1% FS
- Universal inputs on all models (thermocouple, RTD or analogue) to handle various sensors with one Controller.
- Multi-colour display: Choice of PV colour, or change colour on alarm, or change to colour when stable
- A PV/SV-status display function can be set to alternate displaying the PV or SV and the status of the Temperature Controller (auto/manual, RUN/STOP and alarms).
- Bank Switching – can be used to give different PID terms at different temperatures or as a timed set-point program (8 banks)
- RS-485 digital communications option
- Flexible contact outputs with logic operations (AND, OR, and delays) set from the Support Software (CX-Thermo Ver. 4.0)
- Preventive maintenance for relays using a Control Output ON/OFF Counter.
Colour changing display. Left to right, Process Value below Set-point, Process Value within stable band, Process Value above Set-point.