A compact wall mounting 4 channel temperature recorder unit, with audible and visual alarm, using the Eurotherm nanodac. Record and monitor your processes easily with four highly accurate measurement channels – no wiring, no fuss. Ideal for retro fitting to existing processes such as ovens and furnaces.
4 inputs are provided as standard; either 4x thermocouple mini sockets, or 4x 3-pin copper sockets for Pt100 and other sensors. RJ45 ethernet connection, buzzer, alarms and volt-free relay terminations are optional.
- Records 4 inputs; thermocouples, RTDs, dc volts & mA
- High accuracy measurement; AMS 2750 compliant
- Add your own plain text names for channels
- 3.5” full colour TFT display, 320 x 240 pixels
- Real-time view and historical data review
- Customise views to suit your application:- horizontal or vertical trends, horizontal or vertical bar graphs, or numeric view
- User configurable audible and visual alarms (optional)
- 50MB of internal recording memory
- USB port for exporting data to a memory stick (sizes up to 8GB supported)
- Ethernet port for remote access, external storage to an FTP server and inputs from Modbus slave units (optional)
- CSV or UHH secure data file format (21 CFR Part 11 compliant)
Enclosure Dimensions: 200 x 150 x 115mm (W x H x D)
Protection Rating: IP20
Supply voltage: 85 – 264 V ac, 48 – 62Hz, via UK 13A style plug