The CAL 9500P is a versatile programmable controller for temperature and process control applications and is designed to offer the highest functionality in a 1/16th DIN size.
Its combination of multiple programmable ramp/soak profiles, process control and temperature inputs, and 3 outputs makes the CAL 9500P a unique and affordable instrument.
- Programmer operation
- Full PID auto-tuning process controller
- Alarms with 5 options
- Heat-cool operation
- Sleeve mounting for easy maintenance
- IP66 front panel protection
- Inputs Options: Thermocouples & RTD, 0-20mA/4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V
- Outputs Options: Solid state relay drive (6Vdc pulse), Relays (2 amp), Analogue – 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
- RS232 or RS485 communications options
- Monitoring and configuration software option