Rotronic HL-20 series compact data loggers for humidity and temperature measurement offers high precision and reliability at a reasonable price. They are easy to use and deployable in a wide range of applications, including: warehouses, factory halls, museums, office buildings, clean rooms, shipping, libraries, test facilities.
Thanks to its integrated batteries, the HL-20 works completely independently and offers its users maximum flexibility.
Calibration is optionally available at extra cost.
- Highest accuracy at 0.8 %RH and 0.2 ˚C
- Outstanding long term stability
- 20,000 data point memory with date & time stamps, 5 sec. to 1 hour in 5 sec. increments
- Programmable alarm limits
- Programmable recording intervals
- Psychrometric calculations of dew and frost point values available
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / GAMP 4 compliant
- UART interface (requires special data cable)
- Long battery life