The DIAS PYROSPOT 80 Series are portable hand-held digital infrared pyrometers are for precision non-contact measurement of high temperatures; from 250°C to 3000°C, specifically in heavy industry. Applications include iron and steel producing industries, metal industries, glass and ceramic industries, semiconductor industries and chemical industries.
Ratio pyrometer versions are available, that utilise the 2-colour system which has the advantage of measurement mostly unaffected by the emissivity of the target object, in the range 650°C to 3000°C.
- 250°C to 3000°C (various models)
- Fast response time; from 2ms
- Measurement uncertainty 0.3% or 4°C
- Distance to spot ratio can give measurement spots as small 2mm
- Easily focusable precision optics
- Robust metal housing; IP40 rated protection
TMS Europe’s UKAS (ISO 17025) accredited calibration laboratory can calibrate infrared pyrometers at up to 1500°C and we also offer calibration and servicing on site.
DIAS Infrared Systems are also manufacturers of infrared pyrometers for use in static positions in many industrial applications. See the wide range of DIAS Infrared Pyrometers available TMS Europe.