The DHG range of electric laboratory ovens are designed for low temperature thermal treatment such as drying, heating and thermal testing in an air-flow assisted environment.
Forced convection by the fan situated in back the panel provides more efficient drying and quicker heating, as well as improved temperature uniformity throughout the chamber. With a temperature range of 10°C above ambient up to 200°C, the precision temperature control system provides excellent stability, with virtually no over-shoot.
Three models are available with different chamber sizes.
Our ovens are available with optional UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration of the temperature controller and temperature sensor as a system or also with a 5-point thermal survey of the chamber volume.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller
- Built-in over-temperature protection system
- Solid State electrical power switching for better accuracy
- Stainless steel lined chamber
- Glass observation window
- Fan assisted air flow for good chamber uniformity
- Control knob for internal or external circulation selection
- Entry Port, at the side, 50mm diameter.
- Optional UKAS calibration & thermal surveys available at extra cost