The SNOL 300LFN range of electric laboratory ovens are designed for low temperature thermal treatment such as drying, heating and thermal testing in an air-flow assisted environment.
Forced convection by the fan situated in back the panel provides more efficient drying and quicker heating, as well as improved temperature uniformity throughout the chamber. With a temperature range of up to 300°C, the precision temperature control system provides good stability for high quality results.
Four models are available from stock with different chamber sizes: 20, 60, 120, 220 litres. They are normally available from stock for next working day delivery.
Additionally a 420 litre can also be ordered in on a 3-6 week lead-time.
Our ovens are available with optional UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration of the temperature controller and thermocouple as a system or also with a 5-point thermal survey of the chamber volume.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller, featuring:
- Displays measured value & setpoint
- Ramp Dwell Program
- Large clear display
- 0.1°C resolution
- Built-in over-temperature protection system
- Stainless steel lined chamber
- Horizontal air flow for excellent chamber uniformity
- Solid State Relay (SSR) for better accuracy
- Mineral insulated heating elements for longer life
- Fan speed controller and internal or external circulation selection
- High quality thermal insulation for increased energy efficiency, short heating time and low power consumption
- Now with 2 year warranty
- Optional UKAS calibration & thermal surveys available at extra cost