The VA700 is a process calibrator with volt and mA (milli amp) measurement and simulation. It is designed for calibrating process instruments, sensors and transmitters.
- Provides adjustable 0 to 24mA and 0 to 20V calibration source
- Works with externally powered loops or provides its own 24V loop power
- Large 5 digit LCD
- High accuracy maximum up to 0.015%
- Supplied with test leads, connectors and soft carry case.
- Optional external power supply also available.
UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration is optionally available and is included free of charge when the calibrator is ordered on the Webshop.