Calibration Engineer (Field Based)
East Midlands/ South Yorkshire
TMS Europe maintains a significant position in all aspects of the temperature measurement field as a manufacturer, repairer and supplier of ovens, furnaces, sensors and calibration products backed by a UKAS accredited temperature laboratory.
TMS Europe Ltd have identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Calibration Engineer to join their expanding UKAS ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, and provide client service cover predominately in the Midlands, with the Calibration Engineer working from home whilst completing Certificates and paperwork.
As Calibration Engineer your role will be varied and will include an array of responsibilities including providing thermal and electrical calibrations for electrical equipment at customer’s premises.
Key responsibilities include;
• Providing thermal calibrations and surveys of Autoclaves, media perpetrators, fridges, freezers, ovens and furnaces
• Preparing calibration certificates to ISO 17025 UKAS standards
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be working with a dedicated team supplying UKAS calibrations and services to a variety of institutions and industries and will hold the required skills and experience to undertake this role, including;
- Previous experience in instrumentation calibrations to ISO standards
- Strong work ethic in addition to good communication and IT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce quality results
- Works well as part of a small team
- This role requires some field based activity; therefore a full current UK Driving licence is essential
- Training will be provided for successful candidates
Most of the work will be in midlands but there will be some contracts nationally so you must be prepared to travel & stay away occasionally, all costs paid by the company.
If this vacancy is of interest to you please send us your CV and covering letter.