The TMS TW163 portable thermocouple welder can run off of its internal battery or the mains, making it suitable for use on-site or in the workshop to weld fine wire thermocouples junctions up to 1mm diameter.
- Unit can operate from Mains supply while recharging battery.
- Mains LED shows when the battery is on charge.
- Low Battery LED shows when the battery needs re-charging.
- Tool storage is built into the case.
- Very low battery inhibits operation.
- Supplied with tools and mains charging lead.
- Manual or Auto (Hands-Free) Operation
- Shoulder strap
The standard model is 230Vac mains powered and normally available from stock, and a 115V version is also available and built when ordered.