The PYROSPOT DT4L digital infrared pyrometers are especially designed for industrial purposes. They are suitable for temperature measurement from –40 °C to 900 °C of many different non-metallic or coated metallic surfaces. The solid body in a compact housing with external flexible head allows optical temperature measurement even under rough environmental conditions and head environment temperatures up to 180 °C without any additional cooling.
The very small head with a distance ratio of 20:1 allows measuring of processes which are difficult to access. Very small areas down to 0.6mm in diameter can be measured with an optional lens.
The temperature linear standard output signal allows easy implementation in existing measuring and controlling systems. Options include a standard output signal 0/4 to 20 mA or 0 to 5/10 V or a
thermocouple J/K output available. The output of alarm values can be utilised with an optional relay output.
Emissivity, sub temperature range, response time, storage parameters and alarm values can be easily and optional modified according to the applications via the integrated programming keypad and display.
Typical applications of the pyrometers are:
• Paper-and packaging industry
• Kiln engineering
• Glass and ceramics industry
• Food industry
• Chemical industry
- Measurement range from -40°C to 900°C
- Response times of 150ms
- 2-wire 0/4 to 20mA or 0 to 5/10V or thermocouple (Type J or K) temperature output and head environment temperature as 0 to 5/10V
- Fixed optics with spot sizes from 0.7mm, optional add-on lens available
- Maximum and minimum value memory
- Programming buttons and display
- Robust die cast housing and stainless steel head